25 – 27 | August 2021
The IEEE SCLA (Sustainable Cities Latin America) is an international conference created to promote the sharing of research, solutions, projects, and initiatives on Smart and Sustainable Cities in Latin America.
In this edition, the IEEE SCLA will be held in the city of Medellín, Colombia, under the organization of the Universidad de Antioquia (UDEA), Universidad Nacional de Colombia (UNAL), Universidad Pontificia Bolivariana (UPB) and under the technical sponsor of IEEE Section Colombia.
This event will feature speakers recognized for their work on the themes of the conference. Short courses and special presentations of research projects developed by Latin American companies and universities will also be offered.
Paper submission is now open. Please visit the website at: https://www.iot-scla.org
All papers approved and presented at IEEE SCLA 2021 will be submitted to IEEE Xplore for publication and indexing. The IEEE Xplore is indexed in three different platforms: Web of Science, Scopus and Google Scholar.
The main topics of the conference include, but are not limited to:
– Social Sensing in Smart Cities
– Sustainable Urban Development
– Applications and Services for Smart Cities
– Connectivity for Smart Cities
– Medical & Health Informatics in Smart Cities
– Security Technologies & Smart Cities
A more extensive list of topics can be found at: https://iot-scla.org/call-for-papers/
- Authors can send their original contributions written in the English language in the format of a complete paper or work-in-progress paper (maximum of six pages).
- The maximum number of authors per article is five.
Please submit your articles at: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=scla2021
- Paper Submission Deadline: April 30, 2021
- Notification of Acceptance: May 31, 2021
- Final Paper Submission Deadline: July 25, 2021
IEEE SCLA 2021 Organizing Committee
- Dr. José Edinson Cobo
- Dra. Mónica Ayde Vallejo
- Dr. Roberto Hincapié
- Dr. Sergio Takeo Kofuji
- Dra. Mária Cárdenas
- Dr. Jorge R. Beingolea
(Special Session Chair)
- M.Sc. Milagros Zegarra Mejia
- M.Sc. Juan Borja Murillo
- Ana Maria Cárdenas
- Leonardo Betancour
Please check out more details at: https://www.iot-scla.org